10 rib cracking funny jokes you can understand after the last word



Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them is quite
common. Arguing with them – acceptable. It is only when you lose that
argument that you get in real trouble.

Of course I have a talent. I'm really good in bed. Sometimes I sleep more
than 9 hours in one go.
"If I wanted to commit suicide, I would climb up to the height of your ego
and jump

Doctor I'm sorry but you suffer from a terminal illness and have only 10
to live."
Patient: "What do you mean, 10? 10 what? Months? Weeks?!"
Doctor: "Nine."

A man asks a farmer near a field, “Sorry sir, would you mind if I crossed
your field instead of going around it? You see, I have to catch the 4:23
train.”
The farmer says, “Sure, go right ahead. And if my bull sees you, you’ll
even catch the 4:11 one.”

Anton, do you think I’m a bad mother?
My name is Paul.

My dog used to chase people on a bike a lot. It got so bad, finally I had to
take his bike away.

What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?
-
Snowballs.

Mother: "How was school today, Patrick?"
Patrick: "It was really great mum! Today we made explosives!"
Mother: "Ooh, they do very fancy stuff with you these days. And what will
you do at school tomorrow?"
Patrick: "What school?"

Comments

Popular Posts