: FUNNY COMEDY REASON WHY SOME LADIES FAILED RELATIONSHIP

According to my diary dated Feb 9 2014, having been dating folake for two years a lady I met inside the Danfo who saved me from conductor (the story is on this blog). She told me to get serious with her as she did not believe she is the only one am dating. I decided to took a bold step of course every ladies love to it I want to
introduce her to my family, one weekend like this we left for my village from Lagos, having travelled for over seven hours finally we get to my village. I noticed her behavior was somehow bt thinking it was due to the stress we both passed through. Courtesy demand that water should be the first thing to offer a guest my mother went straight to the earthen pot called AMU (a big pot that store and preserve water coldly) to give her some water, she refuse it and immediately step out to but cold bottle water from Iya Sakura house. My parents told me that is this the girl you want to marry this fake fellow she really embarrassed us by not drinking the water also failed your test . I became furious after we came back to Lagos she has been pleading with me but I refuse to answer because inside the water was the engagement ring I want to give to her but she failed the test and my parents was to bless the union. PLEASE ALL OUR READERS ENDEAVOR TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS ADEJASS LOVES YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts