Funny comedy ADEJASS DOUBLE HUSTLE PT1

After folake told me that I have to double my hustle,I took it upon my self to go out and find things to do. So I remember those guys that do clean wind screen in the traffic. thinking critically I decided to put packaging into what I will do, very early I dressed up corporate take up tools to watch the car,

took to the express any time a car slow down immediately a I will began to clean the screen with soap and water. I was earning some little change wey I take dey parkage my self, hmm na he con reach o one hot afternoon I just parkage my self as usual wear one sun glass dey road one Acura jeep 2016 model just slow down

. As a sharp guy just use the opportunity to watch the screen few minutes two men just came down, without question or any statement wey me slap that was when my face con clear to see that it was actually the car of a major general I dey displace in front and I was busy listen to(fall ft davido & olamide song) so I was really high in the spirit.

 Presently I dey guard room just finished with afternoon beating (4:06) so I decided to use the remaining 7% remaining on my phone to post the blog Incase you no don't hear from me for a while I dey Vip.

Comments

Popular Posts